What is Creativity Coaching?
The aim of this specific coaching is to support individuals who wish to develop their creativity.
Gaia’s coaching will be beneficial if:
- You have no experience with creativity
- You want to enhance your present level of creativity
- You hear yourself say, ‘I don’t know how to draw, I can’t do anything with my hands, I can’t sing, dance etc…’ but you would love to!
- You think you are someone who has few original ideas
- You feel a desire to create and do not know where to start
- You are presently an artist who is experiencing blockages
- You have a studio space in your house but you seem to never find time to go to it
- You want to set up a studio space!
- You are in a life transition, you have time on your hands and you wish to invite some creative activities into your daily life
- You are feeling stuck with your professional projects and you need a creativity boost to take the next steps
Gaia brings to her coaching practice 25 years of experience with her creative process – including 15 years as a professional artist with a successful international career.
How can Creativity Coaching help you?
Creativity coaching fosters self-reflections and discussions to help you:
- Be more creative
- Organize your life so that creativity becomes part of your daily routine
- Return to artistic projects you may have been avoiding
- Confront procrastination, self-critic, resistance, difficulty to finish projects
- Diligently focus on your artistic talent to share them with the rest of the world
- Receive income with your creations (if you wish, also you may want to look at Art Career Coaching)
- Give yourself permission to dream big with your creative visions!
- Open up new horizons for your existing professional projects
What happens during Creativity Coaching sessions?
During our sessions we will work on:
- Self-confidence – because the fact is we all have a creative potential
- Negative thoughts and limiting beliefs that we have unconsciously accepted
- Recognition of our need for encouragement and support
- A review of your creative experiences, ‘dead ends’, so-called failures but also successes in this area
- Setting up new habits to ‘invite the Muse’
- Giving life to your creative aspirations
- See how creativity can be applied to your professional projects and propel you forward
There are so many layers in our being that affect our innate desire to create. Creativity coaching is not about digging up your stories from the past and is not therapy. During the sessions we will focus together on the present and the future concerning your art and creativity. We look at what we can do concretely, little by little, to change your habits in order to integrate more art and joy into your life.
This work will inspire and facilitate your creativity.
It will also lead you to become a ‘happier person’ with your artistic expression.
It will accompany you on the path toward creating a meaningful life and being more successful with your personal and professional projects.
I came across Gaia after listening to one of her radio interviews. I find her to be very grounded and sensitive. It was perfect to rethink my career and move forward feeling safely supported in the process. I needed to bring some art and creativity into the work that I do as well as in my personal life! I was pleasantly surprised with the drawings I made. It felt good to see the results in the art, to realize how I can be less controlling. Instead, I learned to let myself go with the flow of life and saw how my art became the teacher! Thanks again Gaia.
I am sincerely happy with the coaching from Gaia. I felt supported, listened to, she helped me to focus my goal by going to what was essential and important to me. This coaching allowed me to sit down and reflect as well as evolve in very little time. I am surprised by how the results are so positive!
I loved how Gaia’s feedback was always encouraging, positive and validating which rekindled my energy and focus for my professional projects.
Gaia is my coach in creativity. It’s a precious moment for me, a special space, to speak about my work as a writer, address issues that help me position myself. I already feel more confident. What a rich et positive experience, a lucky charm on my way to create and find my place.
Gaia has very good listening skills and has an excellent ability to sum up my thoughts. She helps me focus on what’s essential and always asks the right questions. Her approach guides me gently toward taking the next step. She does not give answers but helps me find my own resources so that I come up with my own solutions. During every session I take a step back and see aspects of my situation that I had not seen. With her creativity coaching I am encouraged to think outside the box and consider new possibilities for my business.
Gaia’s coaching brought me a lot: I was able to refocus my goals, give structure to my projects and regain confidence. She made me writing weekly which allowed me to brainstorm ideas and project myself into the future. Her feedback has opened up new perspectives for my activities. Gaia combines her artistic skills, an entrepreneurial mind and much sensitivity to her practice. She really understood what I was dealing with.