Career Coaching For Artists
What is Career Coaching For Artists?
You define yourself as an artist. You are a painter, a sculptor, a writer, a performer, a crafter, etc… You are a creative person that dedicates your life to constantly growing and healing.
- You may have difficulties ‘finding your place’ in the world
- You wonder if you should call yourself ‘a professional artist’
- You sometime have mixed feelings about marketing and selling what you do
- You struggle at times making a living from your creativity.
You are not alone! Today I make a good living from my art but it took me years of trying virtually everything to find my way in this world. Certified as a Creativity Coach Certification (Creativity Coaching Association) and as an Executive Coach (World Association of Business Coaches) I’d like to share with you from my experience and understanding.
A series of sessions of Career Coaching can save you years of trial and error. Here is what you can expect from it:
- Be listened to by someone who understands your specific challenges
- Help in finding your inner resources to address these challenges
- Commit to give art making a more prominent place in your daily life
- Define your role as an artist and vision for the world
- Brainstorm ideas on how to bring in revenues with your talent
- Let go of limiting beliefs around money while staying connected to your heart and the true spirit of your work
- Find confidence that you can make a living with your art
- Get professional support with your artistic projects
You want to flourish as a human being and as an artist.
The world needs us now more than ever!
With our art we are awakening others and are agents of change.
Being successful with our art is to be fully at the service of humanity.
Invest time and effort to make it happen NOW!
Click on the link:
What other artists say about the Career Coaching For Artists with Gaia:
“I am sincerely happy with the coaching from Gaia. I felt supported, listened to, she helped me to focus my goal by going to what was essential and important to me. This coaching allowed me to sit down and reflect as well as evolve in very little time. I am surprised by how the results are so positive!
I loved how Gaia sends me detailed emails recounting the session; her emails were always encouraging, positive and validating which rekindled my energy for my projects.“
“Gaia is my coach in creativity. It’s a precious moment for me, a special space, to speak about my work as a writer, address issues that help me position myself. I already feel more confident. What a rich and positive experience, a lucky charm on my way to create and find my place.”
Astrid de Laâge
“Gaia has been helping me with my artistic projects for a few months. I used her coaching services on the advice of a friend at a time when I was feeling a lot of confusion with my art career. I now gained clarity with my goals, I am slowly finding ways to complete my projects. Despite the differences in our artistic approaches, Gaia’s feedback and professional outlook on my images helps me understand how to present my work better.”
“Gaia is a deep listener and has an excellent synthesis ability. She takes in what has been shared and then asks the right question to bring us back to ourselves which directs us to take the next step. She does not give solutions away. She helps us to find our own answers. She helps us to step back to see aspects of a situation we had not seen. She encourages us to think outside the box and allows us to consider new possibilities.”